You are here

Can I change my Will?

Yes, but only by signing a document called a codicil. This must also be prepared, signed and executed in a particular way. You do not need a codicil if you or any person named in your Will changes their address. A codicil is useful for minor changes to your Will. If you wish to make major changes it is often preferable to write a new Will.